Saturday 17 September 2011

The final chapter

I am writing this in San Francisco airport, sitting at the gate waiting to board our flight home. We had a lovely day and a half with the South City crowd - good food, lots of laughs and a chance to catch up on all the family news. The boys liked meeting their cousins and Campbell and Luka hit it off well. We managed to fit in a quick local shopping trip. I found some great halloween items and Jason bought $35 nikes and a bunch of t shirts.I think we spent more in half an hour than we had the whole time at Disney. We also took a quick trip to Burlingame, where the boys all had a play at a playground and wolfed down Baskin and Robbins. I have developed a cold in the last few hours and am not looking forward to the long flight home coughing and sneezing. I AM looking forward to getting home. We had a great time on the trip but it was a little long and living out of a suitcase has worn thin. This will be my last post- I hope you have enjoyed coming along on our holiday with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment