Thursday 15 September 2011

WHat do you want to do one last time?

Given we are unlikely to be here ever again, I asked the boys to tell me two "must do's" and then planned our day around this. We hit most of the list, including a quick stop at the water park where I handed the boys over to Jason and spent an hour floating around the lazy river. Splash Mountain, Flynn's choice,, was closed and I have no doubt that this will trigger repeated requests to return to WDW. We also managed to get 7 of the 8 Kim possible missions completed. I drew the line at 5 pm and China will remain forever plagued by villains. The bags are packed for our 4 am pick up tomorrow (yes 4am). I am looking forward to a quick visit with my family in San Francisco before we fly home. The boys had one last swim and were delighted to see a rabbit drinking someone's cocktail. The things they think are highlights crack me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment