Wednesday 24 August 2011




We are in transit in Singapore and so far so good. The day started off smoothly and we managed to pick up the hire car and be on our way by 9am. By the time we got to the Caltex Flynn had a temperature. A caramal milkshake seemed to fix that. I am Singapore Airline's new greatest fan. The A380 has loads more space and the service is fabulous. They ran out of chicken for dinner and because I don't eat fish they brought me a spicy roast chicken dish from the business class menu. It was very good, as were the cornettos for dessert. They served cocktails (Singapore Slings of course) as well as non alcoholic cocktails for the kids. We have seatback screens with over 30 movies on demand.Nothing was too much trouble for the flight attendants and I will be flying Singapore air again. Who needs Italy when we had so much fun on the plane....(not really but I am trying to rev myself up for the next 12 hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment