Friday 26 August 2011





Ok this is getting tricky. The blog template is now in Spanish and it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to add a new entry. I am in the lobby of our hotel in Barcelona. It is HOT here. We can't quite decide whether it is hotter than our summer or just the impact of the one day turnaround from winter to summer for us. We had a dreadful flight from Singapore to Munich. Apparently to become a flight attendant on Lufthansa you have to be 6 foot tall, German and rude. The food was inedible (think stale bread rolls and salmon that smelled through the cling wrap) and they woke me up to tell me to move my seat back up because the man behind me was to cramped. We were pretty weary by the time we arrived in Munich but not too tired to sample the local food. Mmmmm pretzels. The boys bought German pokemon cards and were very funny trying to read all the names. They are now keen to collect other language cards. The final flight to Barcelona was fine and our bags were some of the first off the conveyor. We caught the Barcelona version of the sky bus to Placa de Cataluna and walked to the hotel. The boys have been fabulous - no complaints, few fights and lots of fun. It is 3 am right now and I can't sleep but I am refreshed enough to be anticipating a great day today exploring Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment